Didn't even get a little darker, cause there's no sun at all. It was already about to rain. Swam for a few hours, then went to Defu Lane there to eat. Quite shocked, that there's a restaurant in Defu Lane? Hello...Defu Lane's like an industrial area. Hahaha, good food though :P
Escape Theme Park plans with Ping Pong girls this Thursday's cancelled. This is so sad...like, many plans for this holiday's like all cancelled. I shall look on the brighter side. This means...more time for homework right? (: Hopefully I won't rush like when school's reopening in probably a few days time, then I start completing them. Totally BAD.
I'm going nuts soon. *'s conquering my mind. This is bad, insane, whatever. URGH! K, nvm.
Training tomorrow, Mindy's either coming or not coming, cause she has 5days MC. Food Allergy, after OBS camp. Poor girl! Take Care! :P
Okay, I'm going to sleep now. Early rest, thanks to one stupid ugly pimply on my forehead. I'm going to stop eating heaty food for 1 week! I mean it!